Email account forwarders allows one to send copies of incoming emails from one account to another. Hence, you can use one account to check mail for several email addresses.
There are two ways of creating Forwarders
Method#1 : from the cPanel account
- Login to your cPanel user account
- Navigate to Email section, and choose Forwarders
- On the forwarders page, click Add Forwarder
- Fill in the sections with your information.
- Click on Add Forwarder to save.
Back to the forwarders page, you can view all Email account forwarders which have been created.
Method#2 : from the webmail
- Login to your webmail
- In the top menu at the right-hand corner, click on the drop-down arrow and choose Forwarders from the list.
- Follow the steps to add your forwarder.